By Ajit Krishna Dasa
The picture above contains some unserious propaganda material for the BBT International.
1) The only reason that the original Gita is being sold by BBTI, and some places in ISKCON is that BBTI/ISKCON has been under pressure to print and sell it. They do not like to print it, and in fact, the version they print, is not the version Srila Prabhupada wanted, since BBTI has left errors in it that Srila Prabhupada wanted corrected, e.g. “cattle raising”.
2) It is a fact that many devotees have been kicked out of temples because they preferred and advocated, even slightly, the original books.
3) What about all the other books? This is only the Gita. Will the original CC, SB, BBD, POY, PQPA, etc. also be sold on ISKCON property, and on their websites?
4) On the picture we see the Vedabase. Some years ago all the original books where on the Vedabase. Now they have all been removed. I do not even think the Gita is there, but I might be wrong. But at least all the other original books have been removed.
5) Also, please note how the designer of the below propaganda material writes BBT instead of BBTI, trying to hide the fact that BBTI is a corporation, while Srila Prabhupada’s BBT is a trust. Srila Prabhupada’s BBT has been made inactive, and it has been replaced by BBTI. In that scoundrelly move Srila Prabhupada was called “an author for hire” by the BBTI.